To be or not to be mad?
Is it me or is there really something wrong? Am I over reacting or do I have the right to be mad at him? I don't know. I'm confused.
My sister and my bestfriend told me that I have the right to be upset. I know that there would come a time in a relationship where the boy/girl takes the other for granted. But less than a month? I think that's too soon. He has the tendency to make me feel not so important in the past - when we were just friends. But now, it's different! I'm his girlfriend and he now has the responsibilities. Damn! I hate the feeling of fighting to get his time and attention. Is he the only person that's busy?
On the contrary, my close guy friend told me that I'm over reacting. Well, he didn't give me the specific reason but I guess what he meant was to just take it easy and not to mind every little mistake he does.
He knows that I'm upset at him but he doesn't care to ask for the reason. He talks to me as if nothing happened. I feel guilty. Guilty of not talking to him properly.
I just want us to have a time to talk. Eventhough we meet everyday at work, we don't really have the time to talk. We chat a little, text a little, talk while eating a little... everything is a little! I'm feeling that I'm important to him... a little!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The appropriate title for this post should have been "A little".
ReplyDeleteLOL! let me change it.
ReplyDelete